From:
Adele Asencio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:19:01 -0400
Hi I'm not new to the list I've been a member for about 3 years now.  I've
only written a few times.  I need help.  I am currently the owner of two
ferrets who I am unfortunately unable to keep for their own safety.  they
are very unhappy and they're getting stress out because of everything
that's going on.  I don't went to get into a lot of detail about my
personal life.  but I can say a lot has been going on the last few mouths.
I have my sister her husband and two kids living with me now and they are
not able to leave as soon I as hoped and my ferrets are suffering because
of it.  I don't need to be flamed for this I feel bad enough about the
whole thing as it is.  I cry myself to sleep at night and the thought of
what I have to do gets me sick .  the most important thing is my babies
safety and with all this people living with me I don't feel that they are
safe.  everyone in my family disagrees with me but they are not ferret
people and they don't understand how easy it is for these little guys to
get hurt.  the problem is that they've had their only room their whole
lives.  I had to give their room to my sister and her husband and I though
no big deal its only for a few mouths and my babies can share my room.
talked to my husband he said ok everything was great.  well its been more
than a few mouth (we're going on a year).  my husband is not a ferret
person.  he was ok with them having their own room but sharing is getting
very stressful and throwing my husband out right now is not a option plus
I'm afraid of my babies getting hurt.  I can't throw my sister and her
family out (wish I could).  I thought about putting them in a cage but they
have lived they whole lives (3 years free) I don't think they would like
it and with everything that's been happening I think they have gone though
enough so the only thing I can think of is to give them away (free) but it
has to be to someone who has a room for them not a cage.  Someone who's
going to love them more than I do ( if that's possible)  Someone with
Experience.  Who ever is lucky enough to get my babies will get more info.
My name is Adele.

Please E-mail me at [log in to unmask]  I don't have time to read this
list everyday.