From:
Valerie Nielson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 1995 16:45:36 -0400
Seattle, Wa area or close by only.  A friend needs to sell her female 10
months old sable.  She is smaller than the usual size.  All distemper shots.
No rabies shot and not fixed or descented.  Delivery may be possible; I need
to discuss that with my friend as well as my husband.  She has been sweet,
yet shy while I have kept her with my ferrets.  She will be sold for $80 and
to a home where she is out of her cage often.  If any questions please email
me since I will be the one to actually sell it.

AntsLove