From:
"Lisa N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2012 04:20:08 -0700
I was looking at the Brother 60 Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine
CS-6000-i at Walmart's online site, and thought that would be good for
making hammocks since people say it does denim and you can slow down
the speed, and a few other things....but then I realized, do I need
a serger to finish things? Is it necessary? Will things I do with a
sewing machine only just unravel eventually in the wash if I don't use
a serger, or is it fine? I'm new to sewing so I just want to do the
right thing. Can I get away with doing hammocks and bedding with only
a serger if I do need one? (I realize, probably not, but just wanted
to ask).