Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:46:05 -0400
10. Laundry day consists of pulling socks, t-shirts, bras & underware
    out from under a sleeping ferret.

9.  When the cashier asks how old my child is since I am buying 30
    cans of chix baby food I say I have 6 all under the age of seven.
    (You should the looks on their faces)

8.  Buying tissues means buying extra boxes to replaces the already
   "investigated" ones

7.  Saying sorry I can't go out tonight because I couldn't get a
    properly trained ferret sitter.

6.  Nothing like having a nice cosy furball sleeping next to you.

5.  You wake up out of a sound sleep because you hear a loud flatulent.

4.  You don't go clothes shopping you go hammie shopping

3.  There is nothing quite like putting a little ferretone on a
    sleeping husband's head and then unleash 6 ferrets

2.  Even when the rest of the world hates you they still love you

1.  Examing poops has become a new favorite past time and you don't
    mind....