From:
Win Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 08:00:39 EST
We have two ferts that have diarrhea bad.  We have had them on
antibiotics, Tylan, Pred and Pepsid AC on and off for the past several
months.  The Tylan had no appreciable results.  The Amoxy cleared it up
but after 10 days on the stuff, they resumed the runs several days later.
I am taking both to the vet Monday and I need information on Heliobactor.
The treatment that is best for them.  I believe this is what they have.
It may be irritable bowel disease but Tylan usually takes care of that.
They were both tested for parasites on their last vet visit and results
came back negative.  We have fought this thing for several months and it
is time to really get serious and find out what is going on.

Win and the Horde.