From:
Percy Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 1996 20:05:34 -0800
Have motorhome - will tote fuzzies.  In the past few months several people
have posted for help with ferret transportation problems.  For anyone who
might come up against the same logistical difficulties later this year, we
are posting now about a trip we'll be making in Sep/Oct.  Our departure will
be from Portland, Oregon in mid Sep, destination Martinsburg, West Va around
Oct 1st.  The route is flexible, and each night will be spent in a full
hook-up RV park, stopping early enough to allow for cage cleaning and play
time.  We won't have any ferrets of our own with us - the purpose of the
trip is to deliver an Iguana (caged at all times) to one of our grand
children.  Our English Cocker, who loves all creatures, human and otherwise,
is going along, and is crated at night.  There will be room for several
cages of fuzzies, picked up/dropped off anywhere along the way.  We are non-
smokers, will be with the rig 24 hours a day, have constant cell phone
access, and will keep the motorhome heated/air conditioned at all times.
Our return trip leaves Kitty Hawk, NC on Oct 5, heads for Logan, Kansas for
one day, then on home to Oregon.  We would provide ferret transportation
during any part of the round trip.  This message will post again in the
coming months, (unless we hear from a lot of people right away) right up to
Sep.  Our E-mail address is [log in to unmask] and our regular phone no.  is
503-289-775.

Percy & Georgia Wood