From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:54:52 -0700
Hi All,

I will be having my annual open house and ferret frolic on the 11th of
Sept. I am needing items to either raffle off or for the sale table to
help raise funds for the shelter kids here. If anyone would like to
donate anything, please contact me as soon as you can. I will need
items no later than the 1st of August, then I will know what I have
to purchase for the raffles.

We are having an after frolic party too, so we need 4 or 5 larger
items to raffle off also.

If anyone knows of any good games to play please let me know. I hope
to have a couple new ones this year. Games can be either for non furry
attendees or furry attendees.

We had a great turnout of approx 60+ people last year and we are hoping
for that many or more this year.

Your helpful donations are greatly appreciated by the ferrets that live
in Gardnerville, NV.

Hugs to all

Linda and the shelter kids