From:
Dawnie & Bob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 09:15:19 -0500
Just a quick note regarding ref.  to running with a ferret in ones pants
mentioned on "The Critic".  I received an email about the time I bought my
first ferret in '94 which discussed a "sporting event" where men put a wild
ferret down their pants to see who could keep it there the longest (of
course no sain person of the opposite sex was sited as participating!).

I guess I would run faster too!

dawnie and the three ferreteers
Fern "I dare you to put me in someone's pants"
Gaston "Maybe we should do that to daddy to see if he runs
faster"
Jasper "I aint' goin' in nobody's stinking pants"