Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2010 00:42:53 -0400
Hello- most of you know or have heard of LFFR Bedding or just Rose
German and that my ankle was injured - and will be having necessary
surgery by end of September (I am pushing it back as much as I can)
My hubby & I run the Ferret Retreat/ Hospice with 22 former rescued
ferrets that are permanent residents and in addition we have 12
personal ferrets & adopteds.

I handcraft Premium quality bedding products to help support the needs
of the ferrets as we are self supporting and also Donate to many
shelters & raffles to help others.

I now wear an ankle brace to assist me during the day so that I can
continue to make bedding to help support the fuzzies & spoiling clients
ferrets with our fantastic durable bedding.

Please take a look at our Ebays
www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding
and check out our Website
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org
for custom bedding- we also specialize in Ferret Nation cage dressage

Thank you for your continued support & watch my Ebay store for great
deals to come on Pre-made sets & sleepers.

Bless,
Rose

www.littlefeetferretbedding.org