From:
Kristine Lunny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 14:50:15 -0700
Whew-It's updated again. ;)  I'll try and keep up better from here on out
too.  Some kids may have a few Santa's now..but hey I can think of worse
things to happen to the kids.

This year me and Peggy did this so it should be easier to watch too.
Instead of having to open the kiddo's page to see if they have a santa,
we just changed the button to a stocking.

Dooks

Kristine Lunny

Please Bring Christmas Joy to a Shelter Ferret and be a
Santa!!!        http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com