From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 23:49:45 EDT
>...as i was reading the FML today, i noticed that someone requested a
>"Ferret Prayer List" for prayer requests to be submitted.  it really
>touched me that there are so many people out there who need and want
>prayers sent their ferrets' way.  so, i have created a "Ferret Prayer
>List" at yahoo groups.  if you would like me to sign you up for it,
>email me privately, and i would be happy to do so....

>Stephanie Gilbert * TriFL Events Chair/Librarian * 920B Onslow St. *
>Durham, NC  27705 * home: (919) 286-5062 * work: (919) 962-1355 *
>http://Kittlen.tripod.com

Hello all ~

Ya know, I wondered how we'd handle this if more of us wanted to do it.
Since I'm notoriously bad about Yahoo stuff, I think we should let
Stephanie do this.  She sounds soooooo organized, and my practice is
beginning to pick up.  Stephanie thank you so much for the willingness
to do this.  Looking forward to your upates.

Warmly ~
Mary

Herbalist
The Conley Farm - organic herbs