Date:
Thu, 29 Feb 1996 13:00:42 -0500
Hi Bill and all of you FMLers:

I love the FML, and reading about all the zany escapades of everyone and
their fuzzy critters...  and I'm writing to try and see if anyone around the
Dallas-Fort Worth wants to adopt a ferret.  We have to move ASAP and we
can't take him with us.  It kills me, but I'd rather have him go to a good
home with somebody who reads the FML than to have to give him to the humane
society or something.

Toby was born in June of 1994.  He is descented and neutered.  He is a black
eyed white ferret with a little bit of silver/gray on his back.  He is very
playful and curious, and DETERMINIED when he wants to be.  We also have 2
cats and they get along fine.  Toby will clean the cats, lick their ears,
their butts, etc...  He loves to play, and I don't know if another ferret
would be better for him as far as energy and play.  (Although I give a lot
of credit to those of you who have multiple "little furry geeks" and are
always watching them to make sure they don't get under the sink, etc...

I think he would do very well with another family, he is very tame and only
nips occasionally.  He loves Linatone, and will let you trim his nails if
you put a few drops on his belly.  He also loves Frosted Cheerios.  ...  go
figure?!!  We've got a big 2 tier cage for him and he's litter box trained,
so that's a bonus

If anyone want's more info, or knows of anybody who would make a good parent
to him, please e-mail us at [log in to unmask] or call (817) 281-6132.

Thanks for all your help, and happy ferreting!!!!

Sincerely,

Pam & Paul Leslie