From:
Jacqueline Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:51:07 -0600
This weekend I stopped by a friend's house to look at the baby ferrets.  At
barely four weeks, they are still blind, flailing, squawking, and adorable.
They've started eating a little TF mush, so we feed them that.  Holly and
her brother enjoyed the mush, grunting and plunging their faces in the
food, and complaining when we cleaned them off.  After the snack, Holly
decided to explore the table.  She can't really walk, so she sort of swam.
During her travels, she encountered a very large key ring.  So tiny Holly,
tiny baby with her eyes still closed, who can't even walk yet, grasped the
key chain with her miniature teeth and STOLE IT.  (Granted, she only moved
it about two inches, but it weighed more than she did.)

I consider this to be proof of excellent breeding.  This infant is
obviously going to grow up to be a model ferret.

Jacqueline