From:
Carrowor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 16:07:10 -0500
Hello all of you fine FML people,

we need you Michigan People to help us out here.  Senator Jaye is sitting on
our HB5219 bill.  They say there is no interest in it from the other
senators.  Now here is where you Michigan people come in.  (and the catch)

We need you to please get busy and write or call the four senators on the
committee of Hunting, Fishing, and Forestry.  That is Senator Jaye, Dinglle,
Mc Mantas, Hoffman, Bryrum You can find there info on www.kodo.net we need
to have this bill heard ASAP.  Ferrets lives are still at risk.  On of my
adopters informed me her Vet said if the ferrets bite her or the kids he
WILL take them and have them tested.  We need this law in place to stop all
these kinds of vets from having there power serge's.  I am NOT convinced
that the CDC recommends and the State of Michigan policies will help these
kinds of people from believing in the old ways.

Please help our bill to be heard.  If They sit on it tell end of summer
recess we might as well start the whole thing all over again, cause it will
be election time.

Thanks for you help and letting me post this.

Kath