Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2008 21:39:49 -0500
Tonight I noticed that my Boo had a growth on the back of her head
(just a little south of her left ear, near the top of her neck). I
scruffed her and tried to get a closer look and it appeared to be
bluish in color and it moved around with the loose skin in that area
when I massaged it. It does not seem to bother her in any way and she
is in very good health. It looks and feels just like a wart and I am
pretty sure it has not been there for more than a day or two. Any
thoughts? Thank you, ferret friends!

Ellana