From:
Charlene M Lowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 1995 12:34:23 CDT
FYI - I found another food that our guys like.  It's called Sensible Choice.
Supposedly it is the same recipe as Iams (that's what the guy selling it
said) but it has the Vitamin E preservative instead.  It is cheaper than
iams - a 3 lb bag was about $8.  The shape is a little better too I think.
Instead of triangles the pieces are round and flat - like m&ms.  The protein
is a little low at around 32%.  I just bought it and mixed it in with my TF
and Iams and they are eating it.  Still waiting on another flavor of Totally
Ferret though.  Any news on that?