From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:22:01 -0700
Hi all,

Once again, the Ferret Club of Maine will be having a yard sale to try
and raise money for the Ferret Rescue of Maine.  The shelter is over
full, and funds are greatly needed to pay the vet bill, and to purchase
food and toys.

The yard sale will be held this Saturday June 25th, from 9:00 am until ???
We will have the sale at the usual place, at the home of Rodney and Lori,
on Rt. 25 in Gorham.

If you have things to donate to the yard sale, or want to come and
participate and need directions, feel free to email me.

Hope to see ya there...

Jim

Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com/from