From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 00:14:37 -0500
Wanted to let everyone know I have a few things listed for a penny on
ebay.  Buy it now for a penny.  I will be doing this all through
Christmas.  I really do need to empty out this house so some of the
repairs can be done which was caused by the hurricanes.  Right now this
place is like a warehouse because my storage room was destroyed, all that
survived is in my house, yes,, the storage room was huge, plus I have a
huge bedroom that was used as storage.  I have to move this stuff out.

Lately ebay makes more than I do, I can't deal with it much longer.
Anyway, a group of new things will be listed approx. once a week, so
watch for the penny items, many of my things will be in the ebay store
since listing fees are less.

You never know, I may have something that interest you.

also, once you click on the link below, it takes you to my "me" page with
a list of all items at the end, no pics, if you click on one of the items
and then click "list view", you will see all of the items with pics
beside the listing.

Thanks a bunch!
Sue & The  Animals
Please visit my ebay auctions, always raising funds for food, meds,
spays and neuters,
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/ferrets_cats_rescue