From:
Kerry Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 10:36:25 -0500
Hi there,
What you need to do if find out what you ferret likes to eat , You see I
have three ferrets that get meds every day, I take a blue pill crusher
(You can get one at Wal-Mart) I crush up their pills then I microwave their
AD or chicken baby food and Put the crushed up pills in it along with their
liquid medicine then stir it up slightly.  They eat it out of the dish.
You must make sure that they eat all of the AD or chicken baby food in
order to get all their medicine.  I usually give them a small amount of AD
or chicken baby food.  I hope this helps.

Kerry and Ada Gibbs (weaselpals)
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html