Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 02:28:12 -0500
Becky,

You have no right to judge Jean (the shelter wench) so harshly based on
what you saw on the TV show.

The show IMO was terribly one sided.  Jean was never allowed to present
her side of the case which I know for a fact varies greatly from what was
presented from the plaintiffs side.

Your perceived facts are not correct.  I know the ferrets in the courtroom
were not the ferrets in question.  You see with airline restrictions Jean
couldn't take the actual ferrets with her so some friends on the FML
provided stand-ins for the show.

I know Jean's side of the whole story from start to finish and agreed with
her decision not to return the ferrets.  If that makes me a wench as well
so be it.

You really need to see and hear both sides of an issue before you start
name calling.
--
Bev Fox
North Coast Ferret Shelter