From:
Jason Poole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 18:55:51 -0500
Sammy is doing really really well.  He has finally started having regular
stools again and he is no longer showing signs of ECE!  I am hoping that
this continues.

I do want to thank all of you that have offered me and Sammy moral support.
You are great!

I am writing this on a friends computer because my computer has quit on me.
I might have it working again in a couple of weeks or it may be a month or
so.  I will return ASAP.  I am sorry that I will have to stop Buddy's Saga
in the middle of things but once that I get my computer working again I will
repost the first two chapters and then finish the story.

Thanks again for everything.

Jason

Sammy, Doris, and Buddy - The Lights of my Life!
dayna and the woozles of the MMOMM rescue/shelter