From:
Tammy Sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2013 09:02:56 -0800
Well the one thing that stands out is that the first ingredient is not
chicken - it is chicken-by-product. The third ingredient is chicken.
Are chicken organs higher in protein and better than chicken itself??
I don't know. The one thing I do know is that there are so many of
Marshall's babies out there without homes - I would never support
their company by buying their food so they can produce more babies.

Also - Marshall's is not known for their high-quality food, so I cannot
imagine they would have high-quality by-product...

Tammy L. Sinclair (Not a Marshall's fan!!)