Date:
Sat, 27 May 2006 17:51:31 -0500
Hi dis be SaraFerret.  I receives a special notes to check on Avery
ferret, furchild of Karen.  It seems dat Mommy Karen has been thinging
about Avery and wondered how he was.  It seems dat at de time he passed
across de Bridge, his human mommy didnt know about de bridge greeters.
But to be quite honest, no one has to make a special request.  All
ferrets and musteys are gweeted equally even if dey have no family on
earth.

I recalls Avery quite well.  He was a darling and remains a darling to
all de young kits who come across.  Dey just loves him.

He made a tippy-toe entrance to de bridge as I recall, kinda scared.  But
he blossomed out and became a mentor to all.  He is a super sweet ferret.
He stays wit a lot of de kits from de Kit and Kaboodle where a lot of
orphaned furries lives and Auntie Mary Ferret adores him for his super
help which can be very hard.  I stopped by and told him dat his human
mommy asked me to checks on him and he got a bit teary-eyed.  She still
remembers me he asks.  He was so pleased he went around with an aura of
happiness for de longest time.  So Mommy Karen, your ferret remembers
his human family and one day in de future he will meet you at de Rainbow
Bridge when you cross.

Hugs and lovies
SaraFerret