Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 1996 11:47:47 +0100
Hi all!!

I am in the process of making a ferret-magazine and in great need of ferret
photos and illustrations.  I would be very happy for any funny, cute, or
otherwise good photos of your ferrets or drawn pictures.  Since I live in
Sweden there will probably not be any possibility of anyone outside of
Sweden getting the magazine (sadly enough) but I will be forever thankful
for any contributions and I promise to include name of the person who has
taken the photos or drawn the pictures.  Make sure that anything sent is in
jpeg format (or otherwise compatible with Photoshop on a Mac) and that they
are able to be unzipped by Stuffit expander.

Thanks a lot in advance and dooks to you all!!!

Sincerely Maria