From:
wwilliam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 14:38:41 -0400
I'll leave it to BIG to decide if this is suitable for posting, but 'a
friend of a friend' just told me that if one points his or her browser to
www.nakednews.com , and watches the show, the last clip features Sandrine
Renard talking about (abut in Canada) ferrets.  Hats off to Sandrine !!!

[Moderator's note: There sure are odd things on the 'net.  In that site
there are a bunch of newscasters who deliver what is more or less news,
but they do so while nude.  I guess that makes what they have to say more
important or something.  Probably because it makes one concentrate on the
words and not on their peculiarly unattractive (in my opinion) bodies.
(Hey, some of my best friends have unattractive... oh nevermind...)

Anyhow, sure, news about ferrets is news about ferrets regardless of how
they're delivered, so I figured it'd be OK to post the link, but please be
forewarned: after a half hour of navigating the incredibly poorly designed
site and trying Quicktime and Real Player and Windows Media Player and a
lot of cussing, I wasn't able to find the piece about ferrets.  Just about
everything I tried to view only worked using one of the players (each time
a different one, of course).  Except the commercials... they worked every
time.  Plus the features jump from one format to the next... and... well,
you'll see.  Or more likely not.  BIG]