From:
Brittney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2011 19:06:27 -0500
Hello Ferret Lovers,

First I want to start off by introducing myself! :-) My name is
Brittney Kilman and I run Star's Rat Rescue here in South Dakota. I
personally just love ferrets and have owned some a few years back.

Recently we had someone contact our rescue asking if there was anyway
possible we could take in a 6 month old female ferret. They needed her
out ASAP as they didn't want her and had no food. We of course took
her in and have since got her on ferret food and the correct litter
(non-clumping). But since we are a rat rescue we really are not
prepared for a ferret and it has been awhile since I owned them
personally so all my supplies are gone.

I have been searching for a ferret rescue or adopter who would want to
give this sweet gal a forever home and can use all the help I can get.
A little more info on the ferret:

Her name is Jill (named here in the rescue). She is spayed and
descented, litter box trained but still seems to be learning when she
is out for play time. :-) She is 6 months old and tanish in color and
is very friendly and playful. We are located in Winner, SD but are
always open to helping transport to surroundings areas/states if
needed.

Any and all help would be very much appreciated! Thank you all.

Brittney Kilman
Star's Rat Rescue
www.starsratrescue.com
or visit us on our forum