Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2008 21:13:51 -0700
I must agree with this I have now 3 Canadian babies they are more
muscular and they tend to be BIGGER then MF's both males and females
the only nippy ferret I have is a MF. but as babies they are more
nippier but I also think it's a lack of the pet store and the handling!
I have two males and one female and Izzy is a hoot! (then again they
are all) but she is more on prey (her little green man stuff critter)
and will kill for it! we play a game she's TOUGH and she also attacks
a few others who came after her.. there will be NO MORE in her Mind!

Cheryl

FERRET'S RULE Life isnt life until your owned by FERRETS :)!

Mom to Tootsie, Jingles, Izzy, Wiggles (deaf) Snowy, (deaf) J.J, (deaf)
Cookie, Viper Boy, Jingles, Kona, Bubbles (deaf) Tweetie, Wezzer

In Memory of Bandit, Lady, Missy, Kitkat, Kokoa, Timmy, Snappy, Gorgie,
Rascal, Goober, Angel, Squeeky, Chewie, Chunky, Noah, Ichy, Snowy1,
BearBear