From:
NANCY AXTELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2009 19:45:15 -0700
Hi All:

Just wanted to let you know about a new litter I found at PetCo the
other week. It is a pellet (like the Yesterday's News and the Feline
Pine) but is a Wheatgrass base. No perfumes, no preservatives, etc...
Just a natural grass-based litter. It works REALLY well and covers up
the odors much better than the others. I also like that it is 100%
all natural so no worries about breathing problems due to artificial
perfumes, etc... in other litters. Just thought I'd pass the info along
so others can try it. It is also pretty much the same price as the
others so no horrible extra costs to worry about either.

Katie & Fuzzies Fiona, Kombi and Juno