Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 17:08:29 -0700
Hi.  I'm looking for mink owners and have been told that there are some on
this list (since minks don't have their own list yet??).

I am a rehabber and ended up with an unreleasable mink.  After trying to
release Mickey and several discussions with my local DNR, they signed him
over to me.  Personally, I don't think Mickey was ever wild.  I think he
escaped from someone's house (his tameness led to his unreleasable status).

I can go into more details if anyone cares.  I'm hoping that if you have a
mink, wild, domesticated, or whatever, you will write to me so I can find
out more about minks.  Mickey is my first and while he's teaching me a lot,
there's some things I need some advice on.  Such as food.  What are you
guys feeding your minks?  Any health problems I should watch out for?  How
long have you had your mink?

I don't plan to post on this list again.  (I know I'm a bit off topic and
my sincere thanks to the moderator for letting me 'sneak' this through).

So please send me an email privately and tell me about your mink and any
advice you'd care to share to an uneducated mink owner.

Thanks,

MAC

Send emails to:   [log in to unmask]