From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 14:43:20 -0500
"Daisy?" "Crazy Daisy!" "What are you doing?" "Get off that computer
right now!"

clickity clack space space click click....enter. SEND

"DAISY!"

*********
Calling all California ferrets. Mommy says there is going to be a big
party in Portland, Oregon, from June 22-24 this year. Hey, that's close
to you! You all have to register to go to it, though. Tell them you'll
be coming. The CaCa won't be there.

I saw it on mommy's computer! It said there will be famous ferret vets
that can repair me, talkers like Bob Church that will try to convince
Mommy to brush my teeth (HA!) and lots of other famous people your
humans know.

And there will be great raffles, door prizes, celebrity auctions and
all kinds of ferrety specialties. Old friends, new friends, maybe even
a zoo trip! Yippeee!

But these parties tend to fill up fast and there isn't much time left
to make sure you get a seat! Mommy says more and more ferret parents
come every time. It's like a big family reunion! They sure are good
parents to love us that much! So go to the link below and find the
registration to come to Portland. Sign up your mommy or daddy and
don't forget to send their payment for them. They'll thank you for it!
Remember, while they're gone, you have full use of their computer! Go
to...

http://ferretcongress.org/

Uh-oh, gotta go!  Just got caught!  I am NOT Crazy!

Bye Bye!
Daisy

****