From:
Leka Weasel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:00:22 -0500

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 9:41 PM, R Downs <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Hi, Halta! I am so glad you are having fun. We will miss you in
>Pittsburgh unless you make that host bring you. You can BOTH ride with
>Leka and me. I would LOVE to go to Space Camp, too! See ya soon! :)

Halta, my travel pal! Hello! Haven't you had some LOVELY times with
the ferret people? They aren't very good about posting pics, though,
are they?

OK, WHAT do we have to do to get Miss Sharon to the Symposium? I heard
that one of her older babies is not feeling well. That is so sad.

What about the party that Miss Isabella Gucci-Jones is throwing while
the Willards are gone? Are we going to be invited, do you believe? I
have a new outfit and Miss Helen got me my own bracelet while we were
in Australia! Oh, Halta! There is SO much to tell!

I am supposed to go to California and see Miss Robin (SuperTonks' mom)
and all the California crew! And, I am going to Alaska, too - but may
wait for summer for that!

Oh,well! I really HOPE to see you there. But, if Miss Sharon's baby
needs you, well, I understand. Tell Augustus hello for me - he is a
real cutie!

--
Leka, the Lovely
See me in Pittsburgh!