From:
Sharon Burbine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 1995 10:54:49 -0400
Want to let everyone know that the Tri State Frisky Ferret meeting went over
very well. A lot of people from MA came.  Was great putting the names to the
faces and meeting everyone.

Everyone enjoyed the tube races. A lot of info was given out.  Brian Srebnick
has volunteered to become the Mass representative to the Tri State Frisky
Ferret Club.  He also said that out at UMass there is an event each year like
sort of an open house.  Different groups gather like ours to hand out info,
etc.  He's going to see if he can get us to do this.  Will keep you posted on
this.

I will be going off line for a few days.  My computer is being upgraded so if
anyone needs to get me, call me at FHL or my business phone, (617) 246-1504.