From:
strobachyzoo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:30:24 -0500
For the past four years, we have invited ferret friends here, the day
following the GCFA ferret show.  It has become a bit of a tradition.

It isn`t a Ferretstock, or anything huge---just a warm gathering of fuzzy
lovers.  It`s very casual, & people filter in & out for several hours.
(open house)  We usually eat mass quantities of food, and talk about
our favorite subject LOL---(the ferrets!)  Some bring pictures of their
furkids to share.

It`s always fun for people to see "in person" the babies they saw on our
website---and nice for the humans to be able to put faces with the names
they have been emailing!!!

If you will be in Northern Illinois, on October 19th, and would like to
come visit & see our setup, you are very welcome.  It will be great to
meet some of you!!!  Just email for directions.  The sanctuary email addy
is [log in to unmask]

Love,
Zoo
website addy:  www.zoosferretsanctuary.com