From:
D CHRISTEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 07:16:16 -0500
Amy & Dave,
You are doing the best you can right now, @ least you , have taken the
responsibility to look for her.  AS we all know there are plenty of
others, that don't care.  Eppy, says Tasha, find your mommy & daddy,
quick!!!  I send my thoughts and prayers out to you, for the strength
that you are going to need, in your search, for Tasha.  Just remember
prayer and supplication.

Dawna Kraus has been looking for her Slippery for quite sometime now,
herself.  I pray that her hunches are right, that he is being held by
someone.  I think, that since Eppy really wasn't dirty, or looking in ill
health that MAY have been the same for him?  I don't know/may never, but
i do know that he is home.  When i was told to give up, i didn't.  Those
of us who have lost a furry in this manner KNOW, that it is just like
losing a human child to the elements, you become frantic!

Please everyone offer up some prayers and thoughts, for Tashas return,
Spirit and Rustys recovery, and pray that peace be returned to those who
have recently have had relinquish their fur children to the Rainbow
Bridge.  I myself welcome the fact that someday i will join them there, i
fear death naught, anymore.  I have a son, there with them, many years he
spent alone, waiting for someone to play with, Joshua was only 10 months
old when he passed, in Dec.1972, now he will have many to play with and
keep him company.

Have you checked EVERYWHERE, like under things that you wouldn't think
YOU could get into?  What you can do is use your home as a center, and
circle around the perimeter, looking, canvas every area that is
accessible and (discreetly peer) where it is not accessible/ie; neighbors
back yards.  I kept driving the neighborhood, hoping i would see him
dancing in the sunshine when the rain would quit for a while, at least it
rained, instead of snowed, we can get some nasty winters here.

Prayerfully
Eppy and Donna