From:
"Bill Gruber - FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 00:44:08 EST
Holidays are fast approaching -- it's time for me to get the advertising
issue off to you.  Please send anything you have as soon as possible.
The remainder of this note is the description of the advertising issue
as I posted in FML 3570 a couple of weeks ago.  Thanks!  BIG

If you've been subscribed to the FML for a long time you probably know
about (and maybe even look forward to!) the FML advertising issue which
I try to send to you every now and then.  Mainly then.

A couple of times a year I send a special all-advertising issue to FML
subscribers.  This special ad issue features a wide variety of great
ferret-related products available from FML subscribers.  Subscribers and
friends of the FML with a ferret-related product(s) to sell may advertise
at NO charge.  This is done strictly because I'm weird and there really
is no financial incentive involved.  (Well, advertisers have a financial
incentive -- I just mean *I* don't get anything out of it!)  For the ad
issue even blatantly commerical entities may advertise -- the usual FML
restrictions don't apply here.

Please send your ads to [log in to unmask] if you would like
to participate.  Please keep the size reasonable (60 lines or so is very
reasonable) and please send plain text only (i.e. no attachments with
pictures and such).

If you'd like to get an idea about what to write, please note the last ad
issue, number 14, was sent out about ten months ago and can be retrieved
from the server by e-mailing the text SEND FERRETAD 14 in the body of the
e-mail to [log in to unmask]).  Or ask me to send it to you.

Thanks.

Bill