From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 15:59:07 -0700
IT'Z PRINCESS PEPPER!!!

Oh oh me get to talk about PENNIES!  Dhats right!  PENNIES!

Did ya know that there was a penny with a FERRET on it?  Well not a LIVE
ferret.  we juzt wouldn't sit still for dhat!  But there is a ferret on
them!  Dhey pretty cool.  Me mommy has one.  or should I say HAD one!
Me hid it cause me thought a Princess should have one of her OWN!

Ms. Judy from SOS only has 15 Ferret Pennies from Malta left.  Dhat's it!
15!!!!!!!!!

Don't ya want one?  All you have to do to get one is make a $10.00
donation to SOS.

After all the pennies are sold, she will take the money and buy five
$50.00 Shelter Bucks from The Ferret Store - these will be worth about
$70.00 to the shelters that get them and you - the FML reader will decide
which shelters get them.

Ms. Judy will take a vote on who to send the Bucks to and the 4 shelters
with the most votes will receive 4 of the Bucks.  The last shelter name
will be drawn randomly from all the shelter names submitted.

If you would like to help a shelter and get a Penny, please send
[USD] $10.00 by either check or Paypal to:

Paypal to:

Please include $1.00 extra to cover Paypal fees and make a note that it's
for 'Pennies for Dollars!'

Checks made out to SOS to:

Judy Cooke
110 Jer-Be-Lou Blvd
Panacea, FL 32346

Ok.  so go and getz your penny before dhey all gone!  And if you have a
Princess of your own.  getz her one too!

Hugz & Luvz,
Princess Pepper

(permission ta cross-postie)