From:
"Ed Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:57:08 EST
Hi to all again;

We want to give our ultimate thanks to all those who attended our show and
especially to that wonderful one in the sky that kept the bad wheather off
us for the show and your travel.

We had a good turn out as usual and also had a grand time.  We hope that
things will go as good with our July show which will be the 14th of July
2001.  We also would like to thank our cosponsor "The Ferret Store" for
helping to make it possible.  I personally would like to thank Mary and
Eric from "Ferret Magazine" for honoring us with their presents.

If you have any comments about the show please do not hesitate to send them
to me so I can talk it up with our committee at our next meeting.

Thank you and happy Flat Ferreting.

Ed Sr.  Potto, Samantha, and Bubby Crist

PS  God bless Rusty, Fuzzy and all the others that passed away!