From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 14:50:21 -0500
I saw that article!  It was so funny...I tried to get Nicki to do it, but
she refused.  She hates water!  She would stick her nose part way in, then
jerk back out and shake her head with a disgusted look on her face.  I
finally just gave her the raisin to apologize.

She did something new last night...I was hand-washing a couple of skirts,
then hanging them up to dry in the tub.  Nicki wanted to see what I was
doing, so I picked her up and placed her on the edge of the tub.  She
sniffed at my skirt, and then started to lick the water off it!  I guess
she was just thirsty, but I don't know why she just didn't go to her water
bottle....Goofy ferret!

Sue
Nicki (thats not your sock, it's mine!)