From:
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 15:38:44 -0400
Harley's visit went very well today.  We are planning surgery for some time
next week to explore and possibly reconstruct his sinus cavity.  I was
hoping this surgery could wait until after our celebrity auction so we
could afford it, but that's not going to happen.  Like any ferret lover,
I know there are things I can sell or go without to make this happen for
Harley.

The University of Guelph has been kind enough to do the surgery at cost
($500- $600) and I know some of Canada's best surgeons will be attending
to Harley.

Today, we did pre surgical blood work and head x-rays.  Hopefully it will
give some insight to Harley's problems and we can fix them for good.  He
is so strong.

As soon as I know anything, I'll let you know.

I also want to say thank you to everyone on the FML, Ferret Aid List and
the Ferret Board.  You have all been so supportive and understanding
through Harley's and my time of pain.  It's been a very stressful past week
and I really don't know what I would have done without you all.  So many of
you have shared your stories with Harley and I and it's just made us want
to fight so much harder.  Thank you.

Blessings of light,
Randy

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our fuzzy friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter by clicking here.