From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 10:49:34 -0400
I just read Anne Ryan's post recommending Dr. Paul Kim at the Ridgefield
Park animal Hospital (201-814-0095), and I just wanted to chime in.  When I
had some desperate moments with Beuhler earlier this year, several folks
from this list recommended Dr. Kim.  Beuhler had a recurring urinary
blockage at the time, and Dr. Kim asked me to bring him in right away,
which I did.  He postponed surgery he had scheduled for a cat and took
care of Beuhler first because his condition was so serious.  To make a
long story short, Beuhler is once more a happy and healthy little guy
thanks to Dr. Kim.

I've since recommended him to a friend, who was equally impressed with Dr.
Kim.  One of their ferrets, Chickie, had an adrenal tumor, which Dr. Kim
removed successfully.  Chickie is starting to grow a new coat of fur and is
back to her old self.

Even though Dr. Kim's office is a long drive for me, I plan to take all six
of my ferrets (and my cat and dog) to him from now on.

Nancy and critters