Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 11:56:53 EDT
Buddha was my foster kid I was keeping while her parents took a long trip
out of the country.  Buddha had not being doing well since about a week
after they left.  She developed an ulcer or their leaving brought it to
the surface as I had not yet even introduced the fosters to my kids.  She
was a very sweet ferret who would smother you with kisses when she felt
better.  Her little body could not handle the stress she felt and she
missed her mommy and daddy too much.  She went into respiratory arrest
this am and while they temporarily made her feel better with oxygen she
would not breath on her own.  She is now pain free.  Her spirit is
looking for her mommy and daddy.  Help her find them in Australia as I
haven't been able to contact them yet.  Her brother and sisters will miss
her dearly as so will I and my daughter.  As we had come to love her very
much in such a short time.

Buddha, foster mommy loves you and I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you.
I thought I was doing okay and then you decided enough was enough.  IM so
sorry I couldn't do more I feel like I failed you after I promised your
mommy and daddy I would get you better.  Kodo, show Buddha the way to the
dancing meadows where she can dook and dance all day long.

Love foster Mom
Leanne