Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 10:47:42 -0900
Help..have checked a few local pet stores and they don't seem to carry the
long clear ferret tunnels..not the hard tubes but flexible ones..sorta like
dryer vent tubes.

I'm sure I'm not the only one interested so if you know..tell the list ok?

mailto:[log in to unmask]
Portland OR
mommy to:
Stormy; silly kitten..thinks shes a fert
Amelia; Outside semi-feraltabby "what's that creature doing in my house"
Angel Baby; carpet shark/cat tormenter..she's no Angel
Xena/Warrior Princess "It's all in the name"
Bismarck "Named after a prince but more like the pastry"
grandma to Brandi; red-nosed brindle pit-bull/lap dog