From:
Deb Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 08:59:48 -0500
I stay away from the fights and keep my opinion to myself. but what I
have read from the people of this list is down right icky. This was a
accident. nothing more nothing less yet we condemn this fine lady whom
has given us a smile on our faces and share moments in her life we
would not share with others.

and if we condemn a person for a accident dose that not reflect on you
have you never had a accident. should we then turn the tables on you.
And then do you have the right to feel picked on or hurt.

We have great people on this list and we all have an opinion but when
that line is crossed it is no longer an opinion but a nasty comment
that has hurt someone we respect. Then how can we respect ourselfs.

Lets look ahead and let the past be past.

thanks for letting me have my opinion.

--
Deb and her MN Angels