From:
Paul Plagge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 1997 21:44:24 -0700
Hi Diane,

I spoke with an ID doctor at the BVAMC.  He has a great deal of experience
in treating mycobacterial infections in animals.  He recommended
Azithromycin- 10 mg/kg/day AND Ethambutol- 15mg/kg/day.  Both are given
orally.  He would like to speak with you before starting any treatment.  He
has questions on the ferret's clinical symptoms and biopsy.  Please e-mail
me <[log in to unmask]> and I will give you his office number.  Hugs and
kisses to Rhett!

Jill Northrup