From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:55:01 -0600
It's Chat time again!

Please join PHLiz & I tomorrow night, Thursday, February 16, 2006, at
8:00 PM ET for our General Ferret Chat on <http://www.Pethobbyist.com>

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at this
email address.

Your support of this chat is requested, come tell us about your beloved
ferret(s) and their antics, or help educate others about them.

The Times:
8:00PM ET
7:00PM CT
6:00PM MT
5:00PM PT

The Date:
February 16, 2006

The Room:
Exotic Pet Chat

The Hosts:
PHBumble
PHLiz

See you then.

PHBumble

To get to the room, click on <http://www.pethobbyist.com>
then at the top, click on the word Chat.  When that page opens, if
you have a registered name, put that information in, then highlight
Exotic Pet Chat in the scroll down menu and click the Login button.

If you don't have a registered name, click on the Login as a guest
link, where you can create a non-registered name, and follow the above
instructions to join the chat.