From:
Keith Doug Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 13:16:13 CST
I have two ferrets left, Pinky and Baby.  Pinky bites everyone including me
but never breaks my skin.  Baby never bites anyone.  Pinky thinks it great
fun to chase me around the room if my shoes are off but even more fun to
honk my nose.  The sight of those sharp teeth heading toward my face is
quite disconcerting.

I have tried all of the usual things but none seem to have any effect on
Pinky.  Among the things that I have tried are scruffing, nose taping,
puting back in cage, and yelling.  I'm afraid that Pinky will get us all in
trouble some day.  Does anyone have some unusual ideas for at least
curtailing the biting?  I can live with it but no one else can.

  Doug