From:
Crystal Walko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2010 07:57:44 -0700
Stay Tuned...  New online raffle coming soon!
http://ferretrescueraffle.blogspot.com/

Crystal from Ferrets Unlimited Rescue Services and Ashley from Ashley's
2nd chance Ferret Rescue are teaming up again for their 2nd raffle. We
were so impressed with the outcome of our first raffle that we are
anxious to do another. We a learned a lot of do's and don't s and can
only hope for even a better outcome this time.

We are currently looking and asking for items to raffle off for the
upcoming raffle and future raffles. Types of things we are looking for
are ferret, dog, and cat supplies. Stuff to make a mens basket, kids
basket, and womens basket. We have a few things for a Twilight, New
Moon basket but would like to add more to make it better. Some ferret
art would be really cool as well.

If you would like to send us something/anything at all please send to

Crystal L. Walko (raffle)
2749 Stanwich St.
Streetsboro, OH 44241

Thanks!