From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 20:18:32 -0500
I have e-mailed the person that rescued the ferret from the military
person that held him in a locker without food or water.  Glad he was
rescued, but this needs to not go unnoticed by his commanding officer
for sure.  For the benefit of the animal and future animals as well as
the safety of others in his military group.  Please support me in this
move.  We dearly love our military people especially in this time of our
need, but we also cannot tolerate terrorism of animals who cannot defend
themselves.

Gordon Bengtson, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, and Kodo