Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 11:17:41 -0300
There is a local gentleman here who provides this service.  You can
request a private or group cremation.  Private of course is your pet and
your pet alone, and group being a group of animals and you get a portion
of the 'group' remains in return.  He charges by weight.  I can't quite
remember the charge per pound.  When I had Jade creamated, he was done
privately and it cost $50, and when Daisy Mai came to pass, he had up his
fees a bit and she was $65.  She was lighter in weight than Jade Elaine.

I have had Jade and Daisy both done privately, I want my babies and my
baby only back in their entirety.

I don't know if the charge per lb. applies to ferrets.  I don't think so
cause if it did, to creamate a large dog would cost a small fortune!!
And I think his pricing overall is very reasonable.

Jadesun,  Amber-Lynn n' Nikki Taur
 missing Jade Elaine & Daisy Mai
 http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun