From:
Amy Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 10:09:35 -0400
Out of my three ferrets, my oldest sleeps with me every night.  At first I
couldn't sleep with him there because I was afraid I'd roll on him -- but
of course I couldn't move him because he was so damned cute.  I have come
close to rolling on him.  My subconscious must be hard at work, because
once I feel something as I'm rolling I wake up.  He also makes it a point
to squirm.  Now three years later, every night about 10:30 Critter finds
me to make sure I haven't gone to bed without him, my husband thinks there
is some kind of competition going on.  Yes I'm a geek, I keep a stack of
pillows beside my bed so the ferrets can come up and visit at will.  It's
cute, except with the shark attacks!